Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Szécsényi Gergely <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/12 10:10:57 UTC

Sqoop2 client Job Definition - NULL -> 'null'

Hi,
at Sqoop2 import (from Oracle to HDFS), in Job Definiton (with sqoop2
client) how can i disable the NULL -> 'null' string conversation?
I would load NULL values, if it is possible.

Thanks

--
Gergő

Re: Sqoop2 client Job Definition - NULL -> 'null'

Posted by Szécsényi Gergely <ja...@gmail.com>.
yes, the reason, that the sqoop2 has only Java client, and sqoop2 is
installed at the customer.
Is it really not possible to disable this NULL->'null' feature? :(

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gs...@cloudera.com>.