Posted to m2-dev@maven.apache.org by jv...@apache.org on 2004/08/30 17:59:29 UTC

cvs commit: maven-components/maven-meeper/src/bin/osjava cron.txt sync-osjava

jvanzyl     2004/08/30 08:59:29

  Removed:     maven-meeper/src/bin/apache cron.txt sync-apache
               maven-meeper/src/bin/codehaus cron.txt sync-codehaus
                        sync-ibiblio-stage
               maven-meeper/src/bin/mortbay sync-mortbay
               maven-meeper/src/bin/opensymphony sync-opensymphony
               maven-meeper/src/bin/osjava cron.txt sync-osjava
  Log:
  o individual scripts aren't needed anymore, completely done by configuration.
    -> eventually there will be an xml file describing the organization, so
       basically I would like an OOM or organization object model but for
       now I'm using ini files as I need to start something else now ...