Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Nigel Jones <ni...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/23 08:59:38 UTC

Minor maven improvements

I have two patches currently posted for review (jira+rb)
ATLAS-2571 - removal of duplicate declarations, removal of obsolete prereq (superceeded by my previous maven-enforcer patch)
ATLAS-2569 - moving the maven dependency plugin to current versions - it was using v2 approach to report on dependencies needed for debugging

It would be super if someone could take a look :-). Both are pretty small/simple but good to get other eyes on the change, and if ok get updated before a new patch build is needed

Thanks
Nigel.