Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Andrew Zeneski <ja...@ofbiz.org> on 2007/01/05 19:53:49 UTC

Comments in Simple Methods

Are comments no longer allowed in simple methods?

2007-01-05 13:11:16,462 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-Processor4)
[            UtilXml.java:658:ERROR] XmlFileLoader: File file:/Users/
jaz/Sandbox/apache-ofbiz/applications/order/script/org/ofbiz/order/
order/OrderServices.xml process error. Line: 824. Error message: s4s-
elt-character: Non-whitespace characters are not allowed in schema
elements other than 'xs:appinfo' and 'xs:documentation'. Saw 'The
name of the class to construct an object of. '.

Andrew

Re: Comments in Simple Methods

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
Wow, great. Thanks for getting to that so quickly Jacques.

-David

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Sorry Andy,

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.