Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/31 19:20:46 UTC

Avatica jenkins failures (was Fwd: Calcite-Avatica-Master-JDK-1.7 - Build # 2 - Aborted)

BTW, these failures/aborts were just me setting up Jenkins builds for
Avatica.

All of Calcite's jobs are still contained at
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Calcite/

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Oh, I hadn't noticed. If you'd like, there are also some rules we can
set up that will allow messages from jenkins@builds.apache.org to be
allowed through (even though it isn't subscribed).

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.