Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Hugo AMG87 <hu...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/11 16:44:23 UTC

Guacamole Clipboard

Hello,

I am a cloud system manager and I'm trying to run guacamole in an Azure
virtual machine with Centos 7.5. The guacamole version I have installed is
the 1.0.0 (GitHub) and I am having problems with the clipboard. It runs
correctly on Linux systems, but does not work on Windows, not even when I
use the guacamole clipboard interface at the left of the screen. Also, I
have tried it with the 0.9.14 of the Apache Guacamole webpage, but it
doesnt work too, even using Clipboard Permission Manager extension on
Chrome.

I would like you help me with this issue.

Thanks

Re: Guacamole Clipboard

Posted by Hugo AMG87 <hu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have not any problems with the line breaks on Windows, I do not need any
Chrome extension for that, copy / paste action is perfect now. The problem
is Linux, because the line breaks works with an only '\ r', while in
Windows is with "\ r \ n", so in Linux the line break is double. Perhaps
there is an easy solution changing something in the SSH protocol source
code on Guacamole server, I do not know. I hope you can help me with this.

Thanks

Re: Guacamole Clipboard

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.

Re: Guacamole Clipboard

Posted by Hugo AMG87 <hu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike Jumper,

Now it works! It was that problem exactly. I hadn't any problem with that
two months ago, Maybe I was using another CentOS version, I don't know.
Anyway,I have another problem, in Linux systems the text pasted doesn't
respect original line breaks (it adds another line break). I solved that
before by modifying the Clipboard Permission Manager extension on Chrome,
but I can't use that extension on https URL's (not even the extension
activates).

Many thanks for all.

Re: Guacamole Clipboard

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.

Re: Guacamole Clipboard

Posted by Hugo AMG87 <hu...@gmail.com>.
I am referring to the remote computer I try to access, although I use these
browsers on Windows too. Centos is the virtual machine that hosts guacamole
server and client.

My computer have Windows 10 and the remote machine Windows Server 2016.

Re: Guacamole Clipboard

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.

Re: Guacamole Clipboard

Posted by Hugo AMG87 <hu...@gmail.com>.
No, not even in Mozilla Firefox. In Google Chrome at least I can copy and
immediately the Guacamole clipboard interface refresh itself with the new
clipboard content, but I still cant paste it in Windows.

Re: Guacamole Clipboard

Posted by Adrian Owen <ad...@eesm.com>.
Try IE does it work ?

Sent from my Huawei Mobile