Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by giacomo <gi...@apache.org> on 2001/04/21 20:39:19 UTC

substitution in pattern/test attribute

I've added support for substitution to the Selector/Matchers
test/pattern attributes.

Note that substitution can only be applied to non CodeFactory
Matchers/Selectors (we yet don't have any).

BTW: Inheritance of components to sub sitemaps are limited to non
CodeFactory ones and thus the regexp and wildcard Matchers as well as
the browser and coded are not inherited to sub sitemaps.

I'll change the sitemap.xml soon to have the default SitemapComponents
also available in a sub-sitemap.

Giacomo