Posted to user@struts.apache.org by David Graham <dg...@hotmail.com> on 2002/12/04 07:25:58 UTC

Re: Simple Doubt

I'm a fan of a separate success page because it makes the jsps easier to
understand and maintain.  Combining functions into one page causes it to end
up like a perl script.  I typically use my index.jsp as the destination
after an action that displays the success message before listing the menu
items.

David