Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by harpritt <ha...@hotmail.com> on 2008/10/06 17:16:38 UTC

Camel mail component configuration withni ActiveMQ

Hi again

Would someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction, im looking
for a guide to camel mail component configuration within ApacheMQ

Im trynig to get the admin app to route messages to my email address using
the following configuration.
Ive added the camal-mail.jar to my lib, and am stuck as to what i should do
next.

       <route>
            <from uri="activemq:example.A"/>
            <to uri="smtp://10.0.0.1:25?password=sesame&username=open"/>
        </route>

I keep geting the following stack exception.

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The reference to entity "username"
must end with the ';' delimiter.

this confuses me as ive read that the uri format im using ok, im linking to
where i read it
smtp://mycompany.mailserver:30?password=tiger&username=scott
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/mail.html
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/mail.html

I dont need the exact answer, just a pointer.

As allways any and all help is greatly appreciated.

and cheers in advance

Harpritt