Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/22 01:08:41 UTC

Tomahawk 1.2 Roadmap

Hi,

Recently I've discussed tomahawk 1.2 with Bruno.

For now we thought it's better to make a branch based on 1.2 and do a quick
release and after that for 1.2.x, switch the build to autogeneration with
faces-plugin.

Since the main goal is tomahawk 1.2, autogeneration could wait a little bit.

If this is ok for everyone, I'll create a branch for 1.2 and try to make it
build against 1.2 dependencies.

Cagatay

Re: Tomahawk 1.2 Roadmap

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I've created the 1.2 branch, updated the dependencies and fixed the
build.

I've also tried the tomahawk simple example with myfaces 1.2.1-snapshot and
tomahawk-1.2.1-snapshot. It seemed fine other than a weird datatable issue
related to columns.

Next step is refactoring the el stuff.

Cagatay

Re: Tomahawk 1.2 Roadmap