Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mikhail Lukyanov <lu...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/23 18:06:25 UTC

Download swagger specification by https prefix in REST Swagger component

Hello everyone.

I tried to download swagger specification by https prefix in REST Swagger
component, but when I ran the route I got the error

Failed to create Producer for endpoint: rest-swagger://
> https://192.168.194.69:8182/manager/v2/api-docs%23domainsGuidsUsingGET?host=http%3A%2F%2F192.168.194.69%3A8181.
> Reason: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The given Swagger specification
> could not be loaded from `https://192.168.194.69:8182/manager/v2/api-docs`.
> Tried loading using Camel's resource resolution and using Swagger's own
> resource resolution. Swagger tends to swallow exceptions while parsing, try
> specifying Java system property `debugParser` (e.g. `-DdebugParser=true`),
> the exception that occurred when loading using Camel's resource loader
> follows
> org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException:
> org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to create route
> 5e744a77-aae5-4f08-8475-c54f726b2e65:
> Route(5e744a77-aae5-4f08-8475-c54f726b2e65)[[From[direct://I... because of
> Failed to create Producer for endpoint: rest-swagger://
> https://192.168.194.69:8182/manager/v2/api-docs%23domainsGuidsUsingGET?host=http%3A%2F%2F192.168.194.69%3A8181.
> Reason: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The given Swagger specification
> could not be loaded from `https://192.168.194.69:8182/manager/v2/api-docs`.
> Tried loading using Camel's resource resolution and using Swagger's own
> resource resolution. Swagger tends to swallow exceptions while parsing, try
> specifying Java system property `debugParser` (e.g. `-DdebugParser=true`),
> the exception that occurred when loading using Camel's resource loader
> follows

In https://camel.apache.org/components/2.x/rest-swagger-component.html I
found

The Swagger specification can be loaded from different sources by prefixing
> with file: classpath: http: https:. Support for https is limited to using
> the JDK installed UrlHandler, and as such it can be cumbersome to setup
> TLS/SSL certificates for https (such as setting a number of javax.net.ssl
> JVM system properties). How to do that consult the JDK documentation for
> UrlHandler

But upon subsequent search, I did not find exactly how to do it.

Can you describe in more detail how to use https in this case?

--
*With best regards, Lukyanov Mikhail*
*Tel: **+7-909-69-71-547*