Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "Lu, Boying" <Bo...@emc.com> on 2015/11/09 09:56:11 UTC

which astyanax version to use?

Hi, All,

We plan to upgrade Cassandra from 2.0.17 to 2.1.11 (the latest stable release recommended to be used in the product environment) in our product.
Currently we are using Astyanax 1.56.49 as Java client, I found there are many new Astyanax at https://github.com/Netflix/astyanax/releases
So which version should we use in a product environment 3.8.0?

Thanks

Boying

Re: which astyanax version to use?

Posted by Lijun Huang <co...@gmail.com>.
Eric,

That's really an awful thing for me. I looked into the Astyanax code, the
dependency of Cassandra is still staying on 2.0.12, and seems the community
have no plan to upgrade it to support the newer version of Cassandra. But
whatever, thank you so much for your reply.

Thanks,
Lijun Huang

--
Best regards,