Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Guy Rixon <gt...@ast.cam.ac.uk> on 2005/07/29 11:52:38 UTC

Using local transport

Hi,

can anybody please help me with advie on using the local transport?

I'm trying to write unit tests that use local to avoid running a servlet
engine; the client and service run in the same JVM and I exercise the handler
chains without using HTTP. I'm particularly interested in using the WSS4J
handlers.

When I have server-config.wsdd but not client-config.wsdd in my CWD, the
client finds the service and all is well. If I add client-config.wsdd to the
CWD, then the test complains that there is no service of the given name.

I'm guessing that, because there is only one AxisEngine in play, I need to
combine client and service configuration in one WSDD file. I've tried that and
it didn't fix the bug; maybe I got the details wrong? Is there a proper way to
configure client and service from one document?

Guy Rixon 				        gtr@ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy   	                Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA		Fax: +44-1223-337523