Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@apache.org> on 2021/02/02 08:20:42 UTC

[ASK] Using apache/cloudstack Github for submitting GSoC2021 ideas

Dear community,

The Apache CloudStack project does not use JIRA anymore for issue tracking
but have moved to using Github issues. I see the comdev wiki [2] where
ideas are proposed. Can the CloudStack community edit this wiki [2] or do
you advise any other way to participate and propose ideas for GSoC 2021?

Thanks and regards.

[1] http://community.apache.org/gsoc.html
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/GSoC+2021+Ideas+list

Re: [ASK] Using apache/cloudstack Github for submitting GSoC2021 ideas

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Juan, we'll use the COMDEV wiki.

Regards.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@gmail.com>.