Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Николай Родин <ni...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2021/09/03 09:16:51 UTC

Registration panel and access rights

Hello
There is a website in our organization on the CMS, with the technical parameters:
Apache> = 2.4PHP> = 8.0MySQL> = 8.0
- So, now, accounts for employees have been created to manage the CMS.
We started to gradually set up ERP OFBiz, but it turns out that we are re-creating accounts for employees with access rights.
I have a question. Please advise where to start in order to embed OFBiz and our CMS, as it were, in a single panel for registering and selecting a User Group? For example, an accountant registers in a single panel and selects the "Accounting" group - he gets access only to ERP, but access to the CMS is denied. Or a webmaster is registered and selects the "Content Manager" group and gets access to the CMS, but does not have access to the ERP.
Thanks. Nikolay.

Re: Registration panel and access rights

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Николай (Nikolay),

Your message has been moderated, else it would not have reached this Mailing List.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client.

You will get a better support, people can answer you on the ML.
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could).

Thanks

This said, have a look at

https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/partymgr/control/FindSecurityGroup
and especially