Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by po...@portugalmail.pt on 2002/02/28 01:24:05 UTC

session handling

hi

 i've been trying to use apache::session using embperl.. but when i try to use
the hash %udat i can only get the real information after around 5 refresh to my
page

  anyone knows what could be wrong !?!?

Re: session handling

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
hi

>  i've been trying to use apache::session using embperl.. but when i try to
use
> the hash %udat i can only get the real information after around 5 refresh
to my
> page

Looks like no Apache::Session isn't actualy used. The easiest way is to
upgrade to Embperl 1.3.4 (if you not already use it) and install
Apache::SessionX. The Makefile.PL of Apache::SessionX will ask you all the
session configuration details.

Gerald