Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by hussayn <hu...@saxess.com> on 2008/08/18 10:39:40 UTC

new cocoon video tutorial available

Hello.

The machinimatrix team (creative designers) and me (creative? developer)
have
created a first video tutorial for cocoon-2.2 installation.
The tutorial can be found at

   http://blog.machinimatrix.org/2008/08/17/cocoon-22-installation-tutorial/

This is a proof of concept study. If we see interest in such kind of
contribution,
we will continue enhancing the video content and create more video tutorials
in
the same mannor, as we further investigate on cocoon.

If this work is appreciated, please feel free to link to this video.

And of course i am absolutely interested in any kind of feedback, including
critics,
enhancement proposals and pointers to badly descriptions or even wrong
passages
in the video. But of course i appreciate any positive feedback too ;-)

thanks for your attention.
regards, hussayn

Re: new cocoon video tutorial available

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.
Reinhard Pötz pisze:

> What shall I say, that's *awesome* and highly appreciated. Keep up your
> great work!
>
> I will watch it more carefully and check it for errors asap and add a
> link to our docs.

Really, really good work. Added to my bookmark so can point others to it.

I'll check your video more carefully later on and post my comments as well.

Hussayn, I'm looking forward for more such contributions!

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: new cocoon video tutorial available