Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by "Skalicky, Sam" <ss...@amazon.com.INVALID> on 2021/02/01 17:50:50 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 2.0.0.alpha.rc0

Thanks Leonard for starting this exciting release for the 2.0.0 alpha!

I built and tested the linux CPU build on c5.18xl and ran all of the extensions examples. The subgraph example is failing [1], but all other examples pass.

-1 due to [1]

Sam

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/19811

On 1/31/21, 2:55 PM, "Sheng Zha" <zh...@apache.org> wrote:

    +0.5. I think #19806 and #19787 would be good to include.

Posted by Zhu Zhaoqi <zh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Leo for starting this thread!

I would like to include this pr
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/19547 for numpy GCD. I
implemented it a while back following how we do LCM. It would be great if
we can give it a review and try to include it in the release. Thus I would
+0.

Best,
Zhaoqi

Skalicky, Sam <ss...@amazon.com.invalid> 于2021年2月1日周一 上午9:50写道: