Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <sp...@rhoderunner.com> on 2008/07/22 18:59:59 UTC

what is a finished digital good?

Sorry for the general question, but there is just so much info on ofbiz that I am not finding the answer to this question.

I would like to know what the different types of products are in ofbiz.

I found this, but not all product types are listed.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/Products

Thanks.

Re: what is a finished digital good?

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
>From the link :-
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=ProductType

It is self explanatory from the Description of ProductType entity.
But I would like to give you few example on some ProductType.

Digital Good(DIGITAL_GOOD) -- Downladable Material(Like Songs,Movie) from
Internet.
Configurable Good(AGGREGATED) -- Assembled PC
Service Good(SERVICE) -- Consultancy Services provided by Company,Another
example is System Setup in a company from some other Other companies
employee.

Please let us know if you need more details on this.

--
Ashish Vijaywargiya
Indore, India

Re: what is a finished digital good?