Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by | Stelios Lambropoulos | <st...@test4u.eu> on 2015/07/22 11:40:15 UTC

www - addition to the Consultants list

Hello from Greece,

We are interested in adding our company to the Consultants list.

Please see the attached xml file.

Best Regards

On behalf of the TEST4U.eu Team

Stelios Lambropoulos

---
Αυτό το e-mail ελέγχθηκε για ιούς από το πρόγραμμα Avast antivirus.

Re: www - addition to the Consultants list

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
If you do the consultancy also for OpenOffice then you can add it here.
Otherwise you should ping again on the Debian mailing list only.

Marcus

Posted by MENGUAL Jean-Philippe <me...@free.fr>.
Hi,

I did a similar request on consultants@debian.org. no answer. Should I
re-do it here? It's for hypra.

Regards,

Le 22/07/2015 23:19, Marcus a écrit :
> Thanks for your request. Please note that attachments are not allowed
> on this mailing list. So, if the XML file is not too long, please
> write it directly in a new posting to this mail thread. Then it can be
> extracted and added to the consultants list.
>
> Marcus
>

> Am 07/22/2015 11:40 AM, schrieb | Stelios Lambropoulos |:
>> Hello from Greece,
>>
>> We are interested in adding our company to the Consultants list.
>>
>> Please see the attached xml file.
>>
>> Best Regards
>>
>> On behalf of the TEST4U.eu Team
>>
>> Stelios Lambropoulos

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

HYPRA, progressons ensemble

Tél.: 01 84 73 06 61
Mail: contact@hypra.fr

Site Web: http://hypra.fr

Re: www - addition to the Consultants list

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On 07/23/2015 03:53 AM, | Stelios Lambropoulos | wrote:
> Hello Marcus,
>

> This is the XML file
>

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <consultants>
>

>     <consultant>
>         <name>infolearn - TEST4U.eu</name>
>         <country>Global</country>
>         <practice>Certification</practice>
>         <practice>Training</practice>
>         <practice>Development</practice>
>        <description>
>             Infolearn offers a complete range of Apache OpenOffice
>             (Writer, Calc, Impress, Base) in-application tests through TEST4U.
>             TEST4U is an automated test which cooperates with the actual
>             applications instead of flash simulation and can be used to:
>             - prepare the students for certification examinations (e.g. ECDL/ICDL, DIPLOMA etc)
>             - train and assess employees.
>             TEST4U with its 700 000 users and 7 000 000 000 (yes 7 billion)
>             served questions since 2003 is worldwide the only application
>             that works with all these applications in a real working environment.
>         </description>
>         <website>https://www.test4u.eu/en/e-tests/apache-openoffice</website>
>         <email>info@test4u.eu</email>
>         <phone>+30 2310 888 771</phone>
>     </consultant>
>

>  </consultants>
>

> Greetings from Greece
> The TEST4U Team

Thank you for this information. If there are no objections to your
listing, we will add it to our consultants list in a few days.

MzK

"Way down deep, we're all motivated by
 the  same urges.  Cats have the courage
 to live by them."
                        -- Jim Davis

RE: www - addition to the Consultants list

Thanks for your request. Please note that attachments are not allowed on this mailing list. So, if the XML file is not too long, please write it directly in a new posting to this mail thread. Then it can be extracted and added to the consultants list.

Marcus

Am 07/22/2015 11:40 AM, schrieb | Stelios Lambropoulos |:
> Hello from Greece,
>
> We are interested in adding our company to the Consultants list.
>
> Please see the attached xml file.
>
> Best Regards
>
> On behalf of the TEST4U.eu Team
>
> Stelios Lambropoulos