Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/27 21:00:39 UTC

Re: reg- Migration from tapestry 3.0 to 4.0 DTD

Please send these kinds of emails to the users list from now on.  The
development list is for discussions surrounding the development of tapestry
itself - not applications based on it.

It's impossible to know what your problem is without more information - like
a full stack trace of the error you are getting and an example of the file
it is blowing up trying to read.

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer