Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com> on 2015/05/02 08:23:45 UTC

[Discuss] Apache Stratos Report for May 2015

Hi Devs,

Please see following report for past 3 months and provide feedback if any.
I will submit to board by 7th May.

PMC's, If any concerns or issues, please discuss at private@.

----

Apache Stratos Report for May  2015

===================================

Apache Stratos is a highly-extensible Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
framework that helps run Apache Tomcat, PHP, and MySQL applications and can
be extended to support many more environments on all major cloud
infrastructures.

Releases

========

* Last release - Apache Stratos 4.0.0 released on June 20th 2014

Community and development

==========================

* 3 new committer/PMC member added

* Announced Beta developer previews for up coming 4.1.0 release. Preparing
for RC.

* One public hangout for educate developers

* 5 projects accepted for the GSoC from Apache Stratos

messages in March, 763 messages in April.

* 506 commits in February, 349 commits in March, 192 commits in April

New Committer/PMC member addition

* Chamila De Alwis - 2015.03.10

* Dakshika Jayathilaka - 2015.03.10

* Shaheedur Haque - 2015.04.21

thanks
--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Vice President, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] Apache Stratos Report for May 2015

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.
Thanks Imesh, will include.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Lakmal,

On Saturday, May 2, 2015, Lakmal Warusawithana <lakmal@wso2.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','lakmal@wso2.com');>> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> Please see following report for past 3 months and provide feedback if any.
> I will submit to board by 7th May.
>
> PMC's, If any concerns or issues, please discuss at private@.
>
> ----
>
> Apache Stratos Report for May  2015
>
> ===================================
>
> Apache Stratos is a highly-extensible Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
> framework that helps run Apache Tomcat, PHP, and MySQL applications and can
> be extended to support many more environments on all major cloud
> infrastructures.
>
> Releases
>
> ========
>
> * Last release - Apache Stratos 4.0.0 released on June 20th 2014
>
> Community and development
>
> ==========================
>
> * 3 new committer/PMC member added
>
> * Announced Beta developer previews for up coming 4.1.0 release. Preparing
> for RC.
>
> * One public hangout for educate developers
>
> * 5 projects accepted for the GSoC from Apache Stratos

> messages in March, 763 messages in April.
>
> * 506 commits in February, 349 commits in March, 192 commits in April
>
> New Committer/PMC member addition
>
> * Chamila De Alwis - 2015.03.10
>
> * Dakshika Jayathilaka - 2015.03.10
>
> * Shaheedur Haque - 2015.04.21
>

> thanks
> --
> Lakmal Warusawithana
> Vice President, Apache Stratos
> Director - Cloud Architecture; WSO2 Inc.
> Mobile : +94714289692

Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos