Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2009/03/19 15:27:24 UTC

Wicket/WebBeans Integration...

I'm starting a Wicket WebBeans project and I'm struggling with how to
get started.  I have a couple of questions here:

1.  How do I "bootstrap" the dependency injection container?

2.  When my dependencies are injected, I need to make sure they can be
safely serialized (Wicket stores pages to disk).  Will OpenWebBeans
take care of that for me?  It's no problem to do it on my own.  I'm
just curious.

3.  What's the easiest way to lookup dependencies for injection?  I
would love to have an API where I just do inject(mycomponent) and OWB
takes care of everything for me (including serialization issues :).
Is there something like that?