Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Debdatta Bhattacharjee <de...@NetCracker.com> on 2020/12/25 09:51:28 UTC

Performance expectations and considerations

Hello There,

I am a new user/evaluator of Nifi and would require some guidance on how we can predict on certain some hardware sizing for Nifi based solutions.

As I read the below page:
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/overview.html#performance-expectations-and-characteristics-of-nifi

I see the below reference statement which is quite encouraging!
"We plan to provide a benchmarking and performance test template to include in the build, which allows users to easily test their system and to identify where bottlenecks are, and at which point they might become a factor. This template should also make it easy for system administrators to make changes and to verify the impact."

Do we have such template available for reference already which can be used for predicting some hardware sizing?

Regards,
Debdatta Bhattacharjee

The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.