Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ma...@sybase.com on 2002/08/23 01:35:12 UTC

Problem running messaging sample, help please!

I actually have two questions. The first is why don't all the samples have
WSDL
documents.  While the addr, encoding and stock samples do, the JAX-RPC and
the
message samples don't.  If you wanted to invoke either of these using your
own
proxy how would you do it?

Second, I got most of the other samples to run, but when I run the message
sample I
get the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: tried class:
sample
s.message.MessageService, method name:  echoElements.
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.
java:134)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.endElement(Deseri
alizationContextImpl.java:875)
        at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Parser2.java:1482)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.content(Parser2.java:1695)
        at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Parser2.java:1461)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.content(Parser2.java:1695)
        at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Parser2.java:1461)
        at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parseInternal(Parser2.java:499)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parse(Parser2.java:304)
        at
org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl.parse(XMLReaderImpl.java:433)

        at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(Deserializa
tionContextImpl.java:202)
        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:428)
        at samples.message.TestMsg.doit(TestMsg.java:28)
        at samples.message.TestMsg.main(TestMsg.java:45)

thanks,
Marion