Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Piotr Nowojski <pn...@apache.org> on 2021/03/03 19:47:45 UTC

Re: Job downgrade

Hi,

I'm not sure what's the reason behind this. Probably classes are somehow
attached to the state and this would explain why you are experiencing this
issue. I've asked someone else from the community to chip in, but in the
meantime, can not you just prepare a new "version 1" of the job, with just
some empty `class B` on the class path? Or if this doesn't work, just copy
the whole `class B` from version 2?

Best,
Piotrek

Re: Job downgrade

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.
Hi Alexey,

Thanks for confirming.

Can you send me a copy of the exception stack trace? That could help me
pinpoint the exact issue.

Cheers,
Gordon

Re: Job downgrade