Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Reto Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2014/04/03 13:43:47 UTC

Be awarded for coding on stanbol/clerezza (Fwd: Fusepool Open Call for Developers -- Data|Hack|Award|2014)

Hi all,

I've been asked to forward this call. As the fusepool platform is
essentially clerezza and stanbol I think somebody here might be interested
in getting 3-10k Euros for building something on top of that platform.
Don't let yourself intimidate by the long form, only a few fields are
actually required.

Also it would be cool if part of the stanbol/clerezza community could meet
up in Berlin. The travel expenses might be payed. I cannot participate at
the April "bootcamp" as I will be at the apachecon. But in May I'll
probably be at that hackathon.

Cheers,
Reto