Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Barrow, Zach" <zb...@systechnologies.com> on 2006/09/13 18:21:36 UTC

Project Info "Dependencies" section missing some project dependencies

I've not been able to find out the cause of this issue, but under Maven
1.0.2 and a project set up as a master project and several subprojects
built with the multiproject plugin, the subprojects do not include all
the dependencies specified in project.xml. Specifically, they are
missing in the "Dependencies" section of the "Project Info" portion of
the site.  In fact, even if I generate the site for a subproject
directly (not using multiproject:site), the same dependencies are
missing.  I assume I'm mis-configuring something, but I've been unable
to find any answers while searching around for this issue.

Thanks for any help,
Zach

Re: Project Info "Dependencies" section missing some project dependencies

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Can you send us a little test case please ?

Arnaud