Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Michael James <mi...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/13 06:31:16 UTC

Kylin optimize run through API

Hi Team,
            Am using kylin version 3.1.0 , like to check options to automate cube optimize [ planner -> Recommend -> optimize] through Rest API service call. Please advise is this feature available or any other alternative way to automate this feature other than UI flow. Thanks in advance

Regards,
James.

Re: Kylin optimize run through API

Posted by Yanghong Zhong <nj...@apache.org>.
Hello Michael,

The backend of all the GUI is based on Rest API. You can inspect your
browser and find related API samples for recommend & optimize. Later we may
refine the doc to add related APIs.

To completely automate the cube optimization, it's a long way and we are
still working on it to trigger cube optimization by Kylin backend system
without any user effort. If you are interested in the details, you can
watch on this jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-4531.

Best regards,
Yanghong Zhong

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.