Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Stephen, Craig" <cr...@experian.com> on 2000/10/31 00:27:17 UTC

Using ANT to create weblogic jar files.

I'm having problems getting EjbJar to work, according to the documentation
supplied.  No matter what I do I keep getting the message 'EjbJar doesn't
support the "descriptordir" attribute' or, when I remove that, 'EjbJar
doesn't support the nested "weblogic" element.

My xml below is based on the example taken from jakarta's documentation,
however the docuementation and what I'm seeing don't jive.  Is there another
version of the source code/documentation I should download?  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

<target name="jar" depends="compile">
<ejbjar srcdir="d:\build\classes"
	descriptordir="d:\build\classes">
	<weblogic destdir="d:\build\lib"
		classpath="${classpath}"/>
	<include name="**/*-ejb-jar.xml"/>
	<exclude name="**/*weblogic*.xml"/>
</ejbjar>
</target>

RE: Using ANT to create weblogic jar files.

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com>.
You need to use ant 1.2 for these features. Can you try ant -version to
see what version you are using

Conor