Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by "Martinez, Emerio" <em...@Fullerton.edu> on 2020/07/30 15:42:18 UTC

RE: [External] Re: Creation of Base OS Images - Windows 10, CentOS 7 and Ubuntu 20 in VCL

Hello Josh,

Thank you so much for this follow up. I have not had a chance to revisit the Windows 10 create base image process due to the many things that come up when expanding the underlying hardware of VCL. I will try it out when I have a chance. Again, thank you for the much appreciated support on this.

Sincerely,
Emerio