Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Scott Miller <sr...@interbel.net> on 2002/01/15 18:05:28 UTC

frontpage extensions

Is there an easy way to install front page extensions on an apache web
server?  I've searched, and came up with long, drawn-out instructions, that
don't seem to work for me.  I only have one domain that needs them, but
there could be more in the future.

Apache Version 1.3.22
RedHat 7.2

Thanks,
Scott Miller

---

Re: frontpage extensions

Posted by Steven Pierce <pa...@speakeasy.net>.

Scott,

>From what I know of installing the FP Ext. they are not easy.  Did you get the
instructions from RTR.com??  They are the only one that  I know of that has
instructions that are fairly easy.  I use to work for a company and everytime we
did an install of FP it was a nightmare.

Anyone else have any better luck??