Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by euronymous <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/17 17:49:13 UTC

How to edit forms to remove not needed features

Hi list

I'm not figuring how to remove from forms features that i don't want.
For instance, suppose I want to remove from FieldLookupForms.xml all the
fields that will be displayed by listLookupProductCategory trough
lookupProductCategory: I only need to lookup through Product Category Id (so
remove everything else such as Description, Detail Screen, and so on).

I was also watching at the ofbiz videos, and reading on the wiki, but I
didn't find anything.
I just need an example.

Thank you for your support guys ;)

Michele