Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2019/11/09 21:34:24 UTC

[MENTORS] Incubator report sign off (due November 12th)

Hi,

Good to see most podlings have had at lease one mentor sign off. Only one prodling Ratis is yet to get any mentor sign offs.

It would be good to see more signs off on these projects:
- Heron
- PageSpeed
- Tamaya
- MesaTEE

MesaTEE I’m a little conceded about as it has 6 mentors but so far only has one sign off.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [MENTORS] Incubator report sign off (due November 12th)

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> MesaTEE report has been completed just a couple of days ago (starting from
> version 50 at November2019 page). It may be the reason that other mentors
> have not signed off yet.

Quite likely I didn’t check the date and assumed it has been submitted on time.

Looking at the report and the mailing list, it seems there are some omissions and the report needs a bit more work to accurately reflect the state of the project.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

MesaTEE report has been completed just a couple of days ago (starting from
version 50 at November2019 page). It may be the reason that other mentors
have not signed off yet.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI