Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Manisha pawar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/16 15:09:28 UTC

[Struts Workflow] Values disppear on back button

Hello,

I want to user struts workflow extension in my application.

When I tried to access demo application on this site I found that I am not
able to retain the value on back.

For e.g.

Step 1)On first page I entered 1 as my first operand

Step 2)I said Next .I entered 2 on second screen.

Step 3)I said back on this screen. I am redirected to wizard screen1.

Step 4) I again said Next. I saw empty screen there. Whatever value I
entered in step 2 was not displayed.

I am aware of the fact that until we do not say next those values are not
sent to the server and won’t be persisted.
Please let me know if there is any workaround for this.Is this a standard
practice?

Thanks for spending time on this.

**

* ** *