Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gary Clark <ga...@jeld-wen.com> on 2001/06/06 20:53:32 UTC

[C2]: with Tomcat 3.2.2

Here is what I have found so far with Tomcat 3.2.2 and C2 (RedHat 7.1, fresh
install of Tomcat):

- Follow the instruction at
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/cocoon2/install.html
- Add the <init-param> as shown with Tomcat 4.0 (can someone verify this is
needed?)
- Set your DISPLAY variable if :0.0 is incorrect (sitemap will not compile
without X11, Batik seems to be the cause)

At this point, cocoon just does not respond.  No error messages found yet
(other then DB connections not made in cocoon.log).  My browser (IE) has
been waiting for >15 minutes and has not timed out, but the Linux box is at
0% cpu usage.

Gary A. Clark
Systems Programmer
Software Services Group