Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/01 21:05:09 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation of Flink from the Incubator

Thanks to Kostas for bringing the discussions to the community and I
believe Apache Flink is ready for graduation as top level project.

There are more and great things the community want to do, and I
believe being ASF top level project (TLP) will better position Flink
to grow the community.

The Apache Flink has had several good releases, several good reports,
and had invited new committers/PPMCs that demonstrates the community
understands how to operate in Apache way.

The most important thing is that the community has a lot of passion
and desire to continue journey as ASF top level project.

- Henry

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
As I mentioned on the other thread, yes it seems like this is a good time. +1