Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Kaltwasser, Jonathan LT (OP 09WN5B)" <jo...@navy.mil> on 2002/09/25 20:44:37 UTC

Tomcat and SSL accelerators

Howdy folks!

Running TC 4.0.4, IIS 5.0 (groan, i know), Windows 2k Server, ISAPI
redirect sending servlets and JSP's to TC, mainly for Computer
Associate's CleverPath portal to function.

What I'm wondering is if anyone has experience getting SSL accelerators
like Redline's T|X 2250 to work with this setup.  We need to offload the
SSL load off our web servers to support a significant number of
users...and SSL is required for our site due to security reasons.

Will this require massaging and does anyone have some good gouge on how
to set this up?  Found good stuff on clustering TC
(http://www.theserverside.com/resources/article.jsp?l=Tomcat) but
nothing on clustering+SSL.

Thanks,

Jon