Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by lee hwaying <hw...@hotmail.com> on 2006/04/21 17:24:30 UTC

error listener start during aplication start up

I have the following error message while starting up my application in
Tomcat.
I am using log4j.xml in my custom application. can someone help

thanks.

INFO: XML validation disabled
(org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig).

Re: error listener start during aplication start up

Posted by Hadraba Petr <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

this warning says that tomcat is using log4j, but can't find the
configuration file /common/classes/log4j.properties.

But I don't know how tell tomcat to ignore log4j.jar.:-(

More info about Tomcat vs. Log4j:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/logging.html

PETR

On 4/21/06, lee hwaying <hw...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have the following error message while starting up my application in
> Tomcat.
> I am using log4j.xml in my custom application. can someone help
>
> thanks.
>

> INFO: XML validation disabled
> (org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig).

Petr Hadraba
graphic artist and software designer
http://people.hadraba-soft.com/~petr
hadrabap AT bluetone DOT cz