Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by 953396112 <13...@qq.com> on 2020/12/12 15:36:46 UTC

回复: Using Calcite at LinkedIn

Hi Walaa and&nbsp;Tao:
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;I am very happy to see your sharing. Our team is also working on SQL rewriting, analysis and optimization. Using Calcite's materialized view recognition capabilities to speed up user queries, many materialized view recognition algorithms[1] and normalization algorithms[2] have been implemented, and a lot of work has been done in preprocessing available materialized views, which has excellent performance. Welcome to discuss issues related to materialized view identification.

[1]&nbsp;https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/2094
[2] https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/2262

Regards!
Zhaohui Xu

Posted by Walaa Eldin Moustafa <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zhaohui,

Thanks for sharing. Materialized views are crucial to performance
optimization in the data lake. We mentioned that in the blog post too as a
future work. Would love to discuss this further.

Thanks,
Walaa.