Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2013/03/06 21:25:05 UTC

[Reminder] Add yourself to our Users page

Hi all,

if you are an ATS user, and willing to share with the world that you do use
our software for your site(s), please ask to be added to

     http://trafficserver.apache.org/users.html

Make sure your legal department is ok with sharing this before requesting to
be added.

-- Leif

Re: [Reminder] Add yourself to our Users page

Posted by Johan Carlsson <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

We want to share that we use traffic server.

Logo is attached.
Click-url : http://www.ip-only.com/link=ats

Regards
Johan Carlsson

IP-Only Telecommunication AB| Postadress: 753 81 UPPSALA | Besöksadress: Norra Stationsgatan 69 Stockholm |
Telefon: +46 (0)18 843 10 00 | Direkt: +46 (0)18 843 10 50  | SMS +46 (0)70-843 10 50
www.ip-only.se

Posted by Reindl Harald <h....@thelounge.net>.
Am 06.03.2013 21:42, schrieb Leif Hedstrom:
> On 3/6/13 1:28 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>>
>> Am 06.03.2013 21:25, schrieb Leif Hedstrom:
>>> if you are an ATS user, and willing to share with the world that you do use our software for your site(s), please
>>> ask to be added to
>>>
>>>      http://trafficserver.apache.org/users.html
>>>
>>> Make sure your legal department is ok with sharing this before requesting to be added
>> where to send the companies logo?
>> what image properties are pfererred?
>
> A link to the logo posted here should suffice. Also include a link to what the img should link to (when clicked). I
> believe all the logs on the page are PNG, with either a transparent or white background (but, I'm sure our crack
> team of site maintainers can work with almost anything :).
>
> Cheers!

logo attached
PNG 200x69 with 5.6 KB

click-URL: http://www.thelounge.net/

thank you!

--

Reindl Harald
the lounge interactive design GmbH

http://www.thelounge.net/signature.asc.what.htm

Re: [Reminder] Add yourself to our Users page

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Reindl Harald <h....@thelounge.net>.

Posted by Johan Carlsson <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi!