Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2011/11/15 18:52:49 UTC

Restarting deploy builds...

The Aries Deploy build on Jenkins hasn't run for over a year.

https://builds.apache.org/view/A-F/view/Aries2/job/Aries%20-%20Deploy/

Thus, we don't have decent snapshots at all.  I've restarted it to do snapshot
deploys again.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Restarting deploy builds...

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday, November 16, 2011 10:29:46 AM Jeremy Hughes wrote:
> I thought deploy was already being done but clearly not!! Thanks.

It was a bit interesting....  the build itself was still pointing at the old
incubator location in svn.   That was the first issue.   But just fixing that
then caused all issues due to the relativePath things.

It's good to have it working again though.

Dan

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.