Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Jamie Tsao <jt...@atinera.com> on 2002/01/23 02:26:07 UTC

"null" being printed to console ??

Hi,

I recently installed Apache's SOAP implementation, and everything seems to be working ok:

1) I make a SOAP request to my service by POSTing to the RPCRouter servlet
2) The RPCRouter sends the request to my service
3) My service does some business logic, and creates the response
4) The response is sent back to the client through HTTP

BUT, for some reason, a "null" string is being printed to the system console during each request.  It doesn't seem to affect anything.  Everything works, but it's freakin annoying.  Anyone know where and why this "null" is being printed ?  I tried to "grep" the source code, but couldn't find it.

Thanks.

Re: "null" being printed to console ??

Posted by Fred Meredith <fm...@nc.rr.com>.
Do I need a serializer ?What did you grep for?

I'd recommend checking for all System.out.println and System.err.println calls.

Posted by Fred Meredith <fm...@nc.rr.com>.