Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Lorenzo Nicora <lo...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/17 15:39:44 UTC

DynamoDB sink

Hi

I was wondering whether there is any reasonably optimised DynamoDB Sink
I am surprised I only found some old, partial discussions about
implementing your own one.

Am I the only one with the requirement of sending output to DynamoDB?
Am I missing something obvious?
I am obviously looking for an idempotent, at-least-once sink.

Cheers
Lorenzo

Re: DynamoDB sink

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi Lorenzo,

I'm not aware of any well-maintained DynamoDB Sink for Flink. I created a
JIRA ticket to track requests for it earlier this year: