Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/11/07 15:15:41 UTC

[Jakarta-httpclient Wiki] Trivial Update of "ProjectGoalsPage" by OrtwinGlueck

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-httpclient Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by OrtwinGlueck:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-httpclient/ProjectGoalsPage

  === External dependencies ===

- * One of the most frequently sited complaints is its dependency on Commons Logging and Commons Codec. We would like to give the users an option to use core HTTP components without any external libraries and a minimal footprint
+ * One of the most frequently cited complaints is its dependency on Commons Logging and Commons Codec. We would like to give the users an option to use core HTTP components without any external libraries and a minimal footprint