Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2019/05/01 21:23:13 UTC

Tagging 9.0.x and 8.5.x

Hi,

Just a heads up that I'm intended to tag these soon. Possibly tomorrow
but certainly by the end of the week. I just have a few things I want to
look at first.

Mark

Re: Tagging 9.0.x and 8.5.x

Posted by Rémy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
On Wed, May 1, 2019 at 11:23 PM Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just a heads up that I'm intended to tag these soon. Possibly tomorrow
> but certainly by the end of the week. I just have a few things I want to
> look at first.

Should I leave the async IO code enabled, or should it remain disabled by
default for this build ?

Rémy

Re: Tagging 9.0.x and 8.5.x

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@apache.org>.
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the heads up!
I'd like to fill in some missing Korean translations (~ 10 new items),
and push the exported strings in the master branch tonight.

Cheers,

Woonsan