Posted to dev@gearpump.apache.org by Manu Zhang <ow...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/05 01:21:20 UTC

GSoC 2017 student projects announced

Hi All,

The GSoC 2017 student projects have been announced.
Buddhi Ayesha is the student to work on our Add SQL Support
<https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#4709262394654720> project
and I'm the mentor.

Congratulations, Buddhi !!!
I've assigned to GEARPUMP-217
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEARPUMP-217> to you. Could you
introduce yourself to everyone ?

Thanks,
Manu

Re: GSoC 2017 student projects announced

Posted by Buddhi Ayesha Rathnayaka <bu...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Yeah, I checked and sent a message to you through Slack.

Thanks & Regards,

Posted by Manu Zhang <ow...@gmail.com>.
Buddhi,

Posted by Karol Brejna <ka...@apache.org>.