Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Тимур Тлеукенов <ti...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/09 13:22:48 UTC

Video-component

I planing to finish the fixing bugs connected with video-component
separation on this week.

Re: Video-component

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Some things regarding the new "RoomClient" session object and the
Sync-Mechanism:
- ScopeApplicationAdapter still has plenty of methods (as well as
MainService and WhiteboardService) where it sends messages to wrong clients.
-  Recording will not work as it will try to record the stream on the wrong
connection
- When closing a stream the process is not clear yet on how the connection
will be closed and on what connection the events are send currently
- When a user tries to republish his stream (for example if you want to
change your mic/cam or av-settings) its not clear yet on how the connection
will be closed and on what connection the events are send currently

I guess there might come up more when looking at it more detailed. :))

Sebastian

Re: Video-component

Posted by Тимур Тлеукенов <ti...@gmail.com>.
It looks clear.