Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Luiz Rocha <ls...@lsdr.net> on 2003/01/27 05:02:28 UTC

Re: [NEW] custom_errordocs.xml ...

On Sunday 26 January 2003 23:03, Joshua Slive wrote:

> Personally, I'm not sure what to do with these.  I appreciate your effort
> in converting them!!  But they are so out-of-date content wise, that
> perhaps they should be just deleted?

  Well, they were in the STATUS file, waiting for convertion, so it is no big
deal.

  But I thought that they would be updated, I mean, despite the fact that its
contents are very out-of-date, I think that the subjects might still be
valid.

  Anyway, it is not my call. I don't think I'm qualified to update those on my
own, without help, so if its for the best, I have nothing against deleting
those files.

--
Luiz Rocha <ls...@lsdr.net>
http://lsdr.net/