Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by si...@skyburgsystems.org on 2017/06/28 18:21:24 UTC

RE: [Mifos-developer] Mifos X Latest Release

Hi Ed,

One issue I have noticed that needs to be attached to the next version of the system before it is out is to do with the loan account schedule(the client statement). It has been incorrect for sometime and has not yet been attended to. I can’t find the previous issue created for it so I created another with illustrations in line with the screenshots on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-486

Is it possible to get this fixed as a matter of urgency.

Regards,

Sifiso

Posted by Sendoro Juma <se...@singoafrica.com>.
+1

#304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road

HRBR Layout 1st Block

Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the intended recipient, please email: [ mailto:support@confluxtechnologies.com | support@confluxtechnologies.com ] and destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please check.

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 4:15 PM, < [ mailto:sifiso@skyburgsystems.org | sifiso@skyburgsystems.org ] > wrote:

Hi Santosh,

Yes I have had a chance to look at the report and it’s Excellent. Thanks for the great job Sampath. Total due in box wont matter when the due amount is so clear in the schedule and the transactions. Looks ready to be shipped.

Thanks and regards,

Sifiso

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Sifiso,

We have analysed both prpts which you want to contribute to the community
for the coming release. Both reports appear to be not properly
aligned(check screenshots attached with this mail) because you didn't
 include required .properties file. Another thing is We have already report
'Aging Detail' which has the information which you provided in the Aging
analysis report.(check the last column)

Thanks
Santosh

-

Re: [Mifos-developer] Mifos X Latest Release

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Sifiso,

Posted by si...@skyburgsystems.org.

#304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road

HRBR Layout 1st Block

Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

  <https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B3eLG3rDPEV8T0tGSk9sNzRDUzg&revid=0B3eLG3rDPEV8YVF2d1MrdGw1ZEVabWZiWXU2WUdyVnZVSjRnPQ>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the intended recipient, please email:  <ma...@confluxtechnologies.com> support@confluxtechnologies.com and destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please check.

Posted by Sampath Kumar G <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
You're welcome :)

Regards,
Sampath

​

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Sifiso,

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Sifiso,

Sampath has implemented the report (Export under Transactions tab) as per
your requirements(except total due in box, it's difficult to fit in that
box) and that report(Export) is deployed in demo server for your testing
purpose. Let me have your feedback later.

Check here:
https://demo.openmf.org/#/viewloanaccount/1191

Thanks
Santosh

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 1:04 PM, <si...@skyburgsystems.org> wrote:

> Hi Santosh,
>

> Yes you are right of importance is having the total paid amounts appearing
> as well as transaction type in order to know what these payments are
> actually for. And the total outstanding amount to include principal +
> interest + fees. The box at the top has a disbursed amount, but we need to
> have the Total due somewhere there as well. Since this report is designed
> for a customer who is mainly interested in knowing his balance and the
> payments he has made.
>

> The rest are improvements.
>

> Thanks and regards,
>
> Sifiso

Santosh Math

Lead QA & Support

Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru

Skype:santoshmath99

Re: [Mifos-developer] Mifos X Latest Release

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Nazeer,